If you’re considering buying a new construction home in Novi, we think you’re making an excellent choice. Choosing a new construction home is a solid decision, and buying a home in Novi specifically makes it even better.
Why a New Construction Home in Novi May Be Right for You
When you build a new construction home with Singh, you reap many benefits that you would not with an older home. With a newly constructed home, you can rest assured that it’s just right for you because it was made for you. You can choose the features you desire in order to feel comfortable in your home.
Our newly built homes include exquisite finishes such as built-in soaking tubs, crown molding, granite countertops, walk-in closets, master suites, and so much more. Additionally, when you buy new, you won’t have to deal with significant maintenance such as a roof replacement for many years. New construction Singh homes also include reliable home warranties, which provide additional peace of mind.
New construction homes are also built with higher energy efficiency standards than those that existed decades ago, helping you save money while protecting the environment.
Facts About Novi — And Why We Love this City!
If you’re buying a new construction home in Novi, you’re not only buying a beautiful home. You will also be a part of one of the most vibrant and desirable cities in southeast Michigan.
Geographically, Novi is more than 31 square miles. It has approximately 60,000 residents and 3,000 businesses. According to the Southeast Michigan Council of Governments, the employment rate in Novi is expected to remain even or steadily increase now through the year 2045. More than 9,500 households of about 23,000 surveyed had an annual household income of $100,000 or more as of 2015.
Niche recently identified Novi as the ninth best suburb to live in within the Detroit area and the 11th best suburb in Michigan. In all of America, Novi was named one of the top 200 places to live.
And it’s no wonder why. As a resident of Novi, everything you need can be found only minutes away, and there’s always something new to see and do. There are so many things to love about Novi that we can’t list them all, but here are just a few of our favorites.
- Twelve Oaks Mall, with anchor stores including JCPenney, Nordstrom, and Macy’s
- Twelve Mile Crossing at Fountain Walk, a fun and upscale environment with the Emagine Novi Theater, game rooms, and restaurants set amid beautiful landscaping
- Novi Town Center, which features convenient stores and popular restaurants
- Downtown Novi, where you can find nightlife, stores, and dining experiences
- Lakeshore and Pavilion Park, two separate parks within walking distance of each other that feature a walking trail along Walled Lake
- Suburban Collection Showplace, an expo, conference, and banquet center like no other in metro Detroit
- Easy access to several area freeways, including I-275, I-96, I-696, and M-5
To learn more about building a new construction home in Novi with Singh, review details about our Bolingbrooke and Tollgate Woods communities on our website. You may also contact us online, by email at Sales@SinghMail.com, or by phone at (248) 979-8695.