To Our Valued Customers:
On May 7th we will resume construction activities and reopen our model homes and sales offices. We are excited to get back to work, but we also want to assure you that our top priority is preserving the health and safety of our clients, homeowners, and employees.
To that end, we are adapting the way that we do business by implementing precautionary measures that are in line with recommendations with the CDC, NAHB, and US and local public health agencies.
- Visits to model homes, sales offices, and immediate occupancy homes will be by appointment only and limited to no more than 4 people at a time. Please call ahead to schedule your appointment: https://www.singhhomes.com/contact/
- We are cleaning our model homes and sales offices regularly, including sanitizing all pertinent customer touchpoints between appointments.
- We are providing hand sanitizer and facial tissue for your convenience.
- We are conducting daily wellness checks with our employees to make sure that those who are sick or at risk stay home. We are requiring our trade partners to do the same with their employees.
- We have established social distancing guidelines and designated a supervisor on each jobsite to monitor and oversee the implementation of our safety plan.
If you are not able to visit in person, we encourage you to make a phone or virtual appointment using FaceTime, Google Duo or Zoom with our Sales Managers to discuss your new home. Additionally, we invite you to explore our fantastic virtual home tours on our website.
Thank you for your patience as we navigate through these difficult times. We understand that buying a home is one of the most important decisions in a person’s life. Despite these challenges, we will strive to maintain Singh’s tradition of excellence by providing you with a positive experience and high level of customer service.
The full text of our COVID-19 safety plan can be read here.