In order for a realtor to qualify for a commission, this Broker Registration Form must be fully completed and the following criteria must be met:
- The realtor must personally accompany and register the Prospective Client with Builder’s sales staff on their first visit to the Sales Center.
- The Prospective Client must not have visited the Sales Center previously. In the event the Prospective Client has been previously registered or visited the Sales Center without the realtor, the realtor will be notified and no commission will be paid.
- The realtor will be protected for a period of thirty (30) days from the date the Prospective Client is registered at the Sales Center.
- A total commission of three percent (3%) will be paid on the base sales price, less lot premium and any Buyer incentives, of all build jobs to the real estate brokerage company at the time of closing.
- A total commission of three percent (3%) will be paid on the full sales price, less any Buyer incentives, of all spec homes to the real estate brokerage company at the time of closing.
Singh Representatives reserve the right to communicate directly with the Client once a Purchase Agreement has been signed.
The Builder and Realtor/Broker agree that the commission will be earned if, and only if, the closing of the home occurs.
A Broker Registration Form must be fully completed for each Prospective Client in each Singh Community.